Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Detroit Lions have +1600 odds to win the Super Bowl as of December 9.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Lions in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Lions Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Lions' Super Bowl odds (+1600) place them just seventh-best in the league, but according to computer rankings they are sixth-best.
- The Lions have experienced the fifth-smallest change in terms of their Super Bowl odds, improving from +2200 at the beginning of the season to +1600.
- Based on their moneyline odds, the Lions have a 5.9% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit's record against the spread is 8-4-0.
- There have been eight Lions games (out of 12) that hit the over this season.
- The Lions have an 8-2 record in games they were favored on the moneyline (winning 80% of those games).
- Detroit has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions rank 14th in total defense this year (322.4 yards allowed per game), but they've been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 400.6 total yards per game.
- The Lions own the 23rd-ranked defense this year (23.8 points allowed per game), and they've been more effective offensively, ranking fifth-best with 27.3 points per game.
Lions Impact Players
- Jared Goff has passed for 3,288 yards (274.0 per game), completing 67.7%, with 20 touchdowns and eight interceptions in 12 games.
- Goff also has run for 21 yards and two scores.
- In the passing game, Amon-Ra St. Brown has scored six times, catching 84 balls for 1,042 yards (94.7 per game).
- David Montgomery has run for 704 yards (78.2 per game) and 10 scores in nine games.
- On the ground, Jahmyr Gibbs has scored five times and gained 626 yards (62.6 per game).
- On defense, Alex Anzalone has helped lead the way with 87 tackles, 5.0 TFL, three sacks, and five passes defended in 11 games.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+500|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+10000|
|3||September 24||Falcons||W 20-6||+8000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||W 34-20||+8000|
|5||October 8||Panthers||W 42-24||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||W 20-6||+15000|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||L 38-6||+650|
|8||October 30||Raiders||W 26-14||+50000|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||W 41-38||+10000|
|11||November 19||Bears||W 31-26||+100000|
|12||November 23||Packers||L 29-22||+8000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||W 33-28||+12500|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+100000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+12500|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of December 9 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.