Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Detroit Lions have been given +1600 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -1000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1600
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Lions in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Lions Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Lions are three spots higher based on their Super Bowl odds (seventh-best in NFL) than their computer ranking (10th-best).
- The Lions' Super Bowl odds have improved from +2200 at the beginning of the season to +1600, the sixth-smallest change among all teams.
- With odds of +1600, the Lions have been given a 5.9% chance of winning the Super Bowl.
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit's record against the spread is 7-4-0.
- Out of 11 Lions games this season, seven have gone over the total.
- The Lions have won 77.8% of the games this season when they were favored on the moneyline (7-2).
- Detroit has split the two games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Lions rank 10th in total defense this year (318.8 yards allowed per game), but they've been shining on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 405.5 total yards per game.
- The Lions are compiling 26.7 points per game on offense, which ranks them seventh in the NFL. Defensively, they rank 23rd, allowing 23.5 points per contest.
Lions Impact Players
- In 11 games, Jared Goff has passed for 3,075 yards (279.5 per game), with 18 TDs and eight INTs, and completing 67.9%.
- On the ground, Goff has scored two TDs and gained 23 yards.
- In 10 games, Amon-Ra St. Brown has 82 catches for 993 yards (99.3 per game) and five TDs.
- In eight games, David Montgomery has run for 648 yards (81.0 per game) and nine scores.
- In nine games, Jahmyr Gibbs has rushed for 566 yards (62.9 per game) and five scores.
- Alex Anzalone has registered 87 tackles, 5.0 TFL, three sacks, and five passes defended in 11 games for the Lions.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+450|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+6600|
|3||September 24||Falcons||W 20-6||+10000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||W 34-20||+10000|
|5||October 8||Panthers||W 42-24||+150000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||W 20-6||+25000|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||L 38-6||+750|
|8||October 30||Raiders||W 26-14||+30000|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||W 41-38||+12500|
|11||November 19||Bears||W 31-26||+75000|
|12||November 23||Packers||L 29-22||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||-||+8000|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+10000|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+900|
Odds are current as of December 2 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.