Amon-Ra St. Brown Week 12 Preview vs. the Packers
Detroit Lions receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown has a tough matchup in Week 12 (Thursday at 12:30 PM ET), up against the Green Bay Packers. The Packers are allowing the seventh-fewest passing yards in the NFL, 193.2 per game.
St. Brown has a team-high 898-yard campaign on 73 catches with five scores so far. He has been targeted on 98 occasions, and averages 99.8 yards.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on St. Brown and the Lions with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
St. Brown vs. the Packers
- St. Brown vs the Packers (since 2021): 5 GP / 57.4 REC YPG / REC TD
- Green Bay has allowed 100 or more receiving yards to two opposing receivers in the 2023 season.
- The Packers have allowed 10 opposing players to register a TD reception against them this year.
- No player has registered more than one TD reception against Green Bay on the season.
- St. Brown will play against the NFL's seventh-ranked pass defense this week. The Packers concede 193.2 passing yards per contest.
- Opponents of the Packers have scored 10 touchdowns through the air (one per game). The Packers' defense is third in the league in that category.
Lions Player Previews
Amon-Ra St. Brown Receiving Props vs. the Packers
- Receiving Yards: 79.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on St. Brown with BetMGM Sportsbook.
St. Brown Receiving Insights
- In six of nine games this season, St. Brown has topped his prop for receiving yards.
- St. Brown has received 27.1% of his team's 361 passing attempts this season (98 targets).
- He has 898 receiving yards on 98 targets to rank 25th in league play with 9.2 yards per target.
- St. Brown has five games with a touchdown catch this season (out of nine played). He hasn't scored multiple touchdowns in any game.
- He has scored five of his team's 32 offensive touchdowns this season (15.6%).
- With 11 red zone targets, St. Brown has been on the receiving end of 32.4% of his team's 34 red zone pass attempts.
St. Brown's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Bears||11/19/2023||Week 11||11 TAR / 8 REC / 77 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Chargers||11/12/2023||Week 10||9 TAR / 8 REC / 156 YDS / 1 TD||2 ATT / 9 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Raiders||10/30/2023||Week 8||9 TAR / 6 REC / 108 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||10/22/2023||Week 7||19 TAR / 13 REC / 102 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Buccaneers||10/15/2023||Week 6||15 TAR / 12 REC / 124 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.