Michigan vs. Memphis Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 22
Wednesday's contest between the Michigan Wolverines (3-1) and Memphis Tigers (3-0) matching up at Imperial Arena has a projected final score of 82-79 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of Michigan, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 5:00 PM ET on November 22.
According to our computer prediction, Michigan projects to cover the 1.5-point spread in its matchup versus Memphis. The total is currently listed at 153.5, and the two sides are projected to exceed it.
Michigan vs. Memphis Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 22, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Where: Nassau, Bahamas
- Venue: Imperial Arena
- Line: Memphis -1.5
- Point Total: 153.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Memphis -120, Michigan +100
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Michigan vs. Memphis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Michigan 82, Memphis 79
Spread & Total Prediction for Michigan vs. Memphis
- Pick ATS: Michigan (+1.5)
- Pick OU: Over (153.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Michigan Performance Insights
- Michigan was 134th in the nation last season with 73.4 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 159th with 69.6 points allowed per contest.
- With 34.1 boards per game, the Wolverines ranked 52nd in the country. They allowed 32.1 rebounds per contest, which ranked 247th in college basketball.
- Last year Michigan ranked 249th in college basketball in assists, delivering 12.2 per game.
- The Wolverines ranked 13th-worst in college basketball with 9.5 forced turnovers per game, but they helped offset that by ranking 25th-best in college basketball committing 10.1 turnovers per contest.
- The Wolverines drained 7.7 threes per game (134th-ranked in college basketball). They owned a 35.1% shooting percentage (122nd-ranked) from three-point land.
- Michigan allowed 6.6 treys per game (100th-ranked in college basketball). It allowed opposing teams to shoot 31.7% (61st-ranked) from three-point land.
- Last season Michigan took 62.7% two-pointers, accounting for 70.9% of the team's baskets. It shot 37.3% from three-point land (29.1% of the team's baskets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.