How to Watch the Western Michigan vs. Bowling Green Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Bowling Green Falcons (6-5) hit the road for a MAC clash against the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Waldo Stadium.
Bowling Green is totaling 25.6 points per game on offense (78th in the FBS), and ranks 59th on the other side of the ball with 24.7 points allowed per game. Western Michigan has been struggling on defense, ranking 24th-worst with 31.5 points surrendered per game. It has been better on offense, putting up 24.9 points per contest (80th-ranked).
See below as we dig deep into all of the info you need to know about this contest, including how to watch on ESPNU.
Western Michigan vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Venue: Waldo Stadium
How to Watch Week 13 Games
Western Michigan vs. Bowling Green Key Statistics
|Western Michigan||Bowling Green|
|374.2 (75th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.9 (107th)|
|396.5 (92nd)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||336.4 (38th)|
|155 (68th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||143.1 (88th)|
|219.2 (77th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||181.8 (111th)|
|11 (21st)||Turnovers (Rank)||18 (94th)|
|16 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||25 (1st)|
Western Michigan Stats Leaders
- Hayden Wolff leads Western Michigan with 1,382 yards on 131-of-199 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- Jalen Buckley has carried the ball 171 times for 912 yards, with nine touchdowns.
- Zahir Abdus-Salaam has been given 113 carries and totaled 427 yards with five touchdowns.
- Kenneth Womack paces his squad with 647 receiving yards on 68 catches with one touchdown.
- Leroy Thomas has 33 receptions (on 54 targets) for a total of 371 yards (33.7 yards per game) and two touchdowns this year.
- Anthony Sambucci has racked up 315 reciving yards (28.6 ypg) and five touchdowns this season.
Bowling Green Stats Leaders
- Connor Bazelak has 1,492 yards passing for Bowling Green, completing 60.2% of his passes and collecting nine touchdowns and seven interceptions this season.
- Terion Stewart has racked up 762 yards on 125 carries while finding the end zone eight times as a runner.
- Taron Keith has run for 324 yards (29.5 per game) on 53 carries with three touchdowns, while also checking in with 440 yards in the passing game (on 42 catches), finding the end zone three times through the air.
- Harold Fannin's team-high 474 yards as a receiver have come on 31 receptions (out of 42 targets) with six touchdowns.
- Odieu Hiliare has a total of 338 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 31 passes and scoring two touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Bowling Green or Western Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.