Oakland vs. Marshall Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game that pits the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-3) versus the Marshall Thundering Herd (2-2) at John Gray Gymnasium is expected to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 78-67 in favor of Oakland, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 1:30 PM ET on November 21.
Based on our computer prediction, Oakland projects to cover the 3.5-point spread in its matchup versus Marshall. The over/under has been set at 148.5, and the two sides are projected to fall short of that total.
Oakland vs. Marshall Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: George Town, Cayman Islands
- Venue: John Gray Gymnasium
- Line: Marshall -3.5
- Point Total: 148.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Marshall -155, Oakland +130
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Oakland vs. Marshall Score Prediction
- Prediction: Oakland 78, Marshall 67
Spread & Total Prediction for Oakland vs. Marshall
- Pick ATS: Oakland (+3.5)
- Pick OU: Under (148.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Oakland Performance Insights
- The Golden Grizzlies score 71.6 points per game (242nd in college basketball) and allow 71.8 (213th in college basketball) for a -1 scoring differential overall.
- Oakland ranks 285th in college basketball at 30.6 rebounds per game. That's 1.8 fewer than the 32.4 its opponents average.
- Oakland makes 8.6 three-pointers per game (88th in college basketball), 1.2 more than its opponents. It shoots 36.4% from beyond the arc (92nd in college basketball), and its opponents are shooting 30.3%.
- Oakland forces 10.8 turnovers per game (278th in college basketball) while committing 10.4 (95th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.