Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-4) are favored (-2.5) to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Calihan Hall. The game airs on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Calihan Hall
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Eagles Betting Records & Stats
- Eastern Michigan's games last season had a combined scoring total higher than 141.5 points 19 of 29 times.
- The average over/under for Eagles outings last year was 153, 11.5 more points than this game's point total.
- The Eagles had 13 wins in 31 games against the spread last season.
- Eastern Michigan was underdogs in 23 games last season and won four (17.4%) of those contests.
- The Eagles had a record of 4-18, a 18.2% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +120 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Eagles have a 45.5% chance to win.
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 141.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 141.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Eastern Michigan Insights & Trends
- The Eagles put up just 3.1 fewer points per game last year (72.2) than the Titans allowed their opponents to score (75.3).
- When it scored more than 75.3 points last season, Eastern Michigan went 7-3 against the spread and 3-8 overall.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Detroit Mercy||Eastern Michigan|
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-5-0|
|7-9-0||Away ATS Record||6-9-0|
|79.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.6|
|73.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||74|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-8-0|
|10-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.