Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 21
The Buffalo Bulls (3-8) are 5-point favorites when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) in conference play on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at UB Stadium. The over/under is 37 for this game.
Buffalo ranks 106th in scoring offense (21.8 points per game) and 87th in scoring defense (27.7 points allowed per game) this year. Eastern Michigan has been sputtering on offense, ranking fourth-worst with 265.1 total yards per game. It has been more effective defensively, allowing 386.9 total yards per contest (83rd-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo Game Info
- Game Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN2
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Eastern Michigan Recent Performance
- The Eagles are really struggling right now offensively, accumulating 295.7 yards per game in their past three games (-98-worst in college football). Defensively, they are giving up 414.7 (103rd-ranked).
- In their past three games, the Eagles are scoring 24.7 points per game (-15-worst in college football), and conceding 40.3 per game (-107-worst).
- Eastern Michigan is accumulating 205.7 passing yards per game in its past three games (-4-worst in the nation), and allowing 272 per game (-90-worst).
- In their past three games, the Eagles have rushed for 90 yards per game (-95-worst in college football), and given up 142.7 on the ground (16th-worst).
- The Eagles have not covered the spread and are 0-3 overall in their past three games.
- In all of its past three games, Eastern Michigan has gone over the total.
Week 13 MAC Betting Trends
Eastern Michigan Betting Records & Stats
- Eastern Michigan is 5-5-0 against the spread this year.
- The Eagles have covered the spread three times this season (3-2 ATS) when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- The teams have hit the over in five of Eastern Michigan's 10 games with a set total.
- Eastern Michigan has been the underdog in six games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- Eastern Michigan has not won as an underdog of +165 or more on the moneyline this season in five such games.
Eastern Michigan Stats Leaders
- Austin Smith has 1,634 passing yards, or 148.5 per game, so far this season. He has completed 56.1% of his passes and has collected eight touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- Samson Evans has run the ball 120 times for 508 yards, with 11 touchdowns.
- Jaylon Jackson has run for 502 yards across 109 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He's chipped in with 19 catches for 203 yards and one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue leads his squad with 472 receiving yards on 48 catches with three touchdowns.
- Hamze Elzayat has caught 25 passes and compiled 370 receiving yards (33.6 per game) with two touchdowns.
- JB Mitchell III's 55 targets have resulted in 28 catches for 323 yards and one touchdown.
- Mikah Coleman has four sacks to pace the team, and also has four TFL and 26 tackles.
- Joseph Sparacio is the team's tackle leader this year. He's racked up 77 tackles, three TFL, and 2.5 sacks.
- Bennett Walker has picked off a team-high three passes. He also has 13 tackles and three passes defended to his name.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.