How to Watch the Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 21
The Buffalo Bulls (3-8) face a fellow MAC foe when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (5-6) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at UB Stadium.
While Buffalo ranks 55th in total defense with 366.8 yards allowed per game, the team's offensive unit has been a little worse, ranking 19th-worst (317.2 yards per game). Eastern Michigan ranks 19th-worst in points per game (20), but it has been more effective on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 62nd in the FBS with 25.2 points surrendered per contest.
See more info below, including how to watch this matchup on ESPN2.
Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Buffalo, New York
- Venue: UB Stadium
Eastern Michigan vs. Buffalo Key Statistics
|265.1 (130th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||317.2 (115th)|
|386.9 (81st)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||366.8 (54th)|
|104.9 (116th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||130.9 (96th)|
|160.2 (123rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||186.3 (107th)|
|14 (50th)||Turnovers (Rank)||16 (75th)|
|15 (60th)||Takeaways (Rank)||17 (39th)|
Eastern Michigan Stats Leaders
- Austin Smith has thrown for 1,634 yards on 56.1% passing while tossing eight touchdown passes with seven interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Samson Evans, has carried the ball 120 times for 508 yards (46.2 per game) with 11 touchdowns.
- Jaylon Jackson has run for 502 yards across 109 carries, scoring two touchdowns. He's chipped in with 19 catches for 203 yards and one touchdown.
- Tanner Knue has racked up 472 receiving yards on 48 receptions to pace his squad so far this season while scoring three touchdowns as a receiver.
- Hamze Elzayat has totaled 370 receiving yards (33.6 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 25 receptions.
- JB Mitchell III's 55 targets have resulted in 28 receptions for 323 yards and one touchdown.
Buffalo Stats Leaders
- Cole Snyder has 1,974 yards passing for Buffalo, completing 55.5% of his passes and throwing 13 touchdowns and nine interceptions this season.
- Ron Cook Jr. has racked up 566 yards on 138 carries while finding paydirt five times as a runner. He's also caught 28 passes for 218 yards (19.8 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Mike Washington has been handed the ball 83 times this year and racked up 327 yards (29.7 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Marlyn Johnson has hauled in 36 receptions for 415 yards (37.7 yards per game) to lead the team so far this season. He's found the end zone four times as a receiver.
- Darrell Harding Jr. has caught 21 passes for 389 yards (35.4 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Cole Harrity's 34 catches are good enough for 290 yards and three touchdowns.
Rep your team with officially licensed Buffalo or Eastern Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.