Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 21
Tuesday's game features the Detroit Mercy Titans (0-4) and the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) squaring off at Calihan Hall in what is expected to be a competitive matchup, with a projected 72-71 win for Detroit Mercy according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
According to our computer prediction, Eastern Michigan is a good bet to cover the point spread, which currently sits at 2.5. The two sides are projected to go over the 141.5 total.
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Calihan Hall
- Line: Detroit Mercy -2.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Detroit Mercy -145, Eastern Michigan +120
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy Score Prediction
- Prediction: Detroit Mercy 72, Eastern Michigan 71
Spread & Total Prediction for Eastern Michigan vs. Detroit Mercy
- Pick ATS: Eastern Michigan (+2.5)
- Pick OU: Over (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Eastern Michigan Performance Insights
- Eastern Michigan ranked 162nd in the country with 72.2 points per game last year, but on defense it was less effective, giving up 80.8 points per game (second-worst in college basketball).
- While the Eagles were in the bottom 25 in college basketball in rebounds per game with 27.8 (10th-worst), they ranked 332nd in college basketball with 34.0 rebounds allowed per game.
- Eastern Michigan didn't put up many assists last season, ranking worst in college basketball with 9.6 assists per game.
- The Eagles averaged 11.1 turnovers per game (104th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 11.9 turnovers per contest (174th-ranked).
- Last year the Eagles made 6.2 treys per game (299th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 31.6% (312th-ranked) from beyond the arc.
- Last year Eastern Michigan ceded 8.5 three-pointers per game (322nd-ranked in college basketball) and allowed opponents to shoot 34.2% (219th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Eastern Michigan took 66.7% two-pointers and 33.3% three-pointers last season. Of the team's baskets, 76.1% were two-pointers and 23.9% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.