Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The Detroit Mercy Titans (0-4) are 2.5-point favorites as they look to break a four-game losing streak when they host the Eastern Michigan Eagles (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at Calihan Hall. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET on ESPN+. The matchup has an over/under of 141.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Calihan Hall
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Detroit Mercy Betting Records & Stats
- Detroit Mercy and its opponents scored more than 141.5 points in 21 of 30 games last season.
- Detroit Mercy's contests last season had an average of 151.9 points, 10.4 more than this game's over/under.
- Detroit Mercy won 14 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 16 times.
- Detroit Mercy was favored on the moneyline 11 total times last season. It finished 7-4 in those games.
- The Titans had a record of 7-2 when they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -145 or shorter (77.8%).
- Detroit Mercy has an implied moneyline win probability of 59.2% in this matchup.
Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 141.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 141.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Detroit Mercy Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 76.6 points per game the Titans recorded were just 4.2 fewer points than the Eagles gave up (80.8).
- Detroit Mercy had a 5-6 record against the spread and an 8-4 record overall last season when putting up more than 80.8 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 2.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Detroit Mercy vs. Eastern Michigan Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Detroit Mercy||Eastern Michigan|
|7-6-0||Home ATS Record||6-5-0|
|7-9-0||Away ATS Record||6-9-0|
|79.1||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||68.6|
|73.9||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||74.0|
|5-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||3-8-0|
|10-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||8-7-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.