Best Bets & Odds for the Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan Game – Tuesday, November 21
MAC rivals will do battle when the Bowling Green Falcons (6-5) meet the Western Michigan Broncos (4-7) at Waldo Stadium in Kalamazoo, Michigan. In the article below, we have best bets and tips to help you make informed bets.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
When and Where is Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan?
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPNU
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Kalamazoo, Michigan
- Venue: Waldo Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Bowling Green 30, Western Michigan 23
- Bowling Green has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they've won all of those games.
- The Falcons have played three times as a moneyline favorite with odds of -140 or shorter, and earned a victory in each game.
- Western Michigan has been listed as the underdog seven times this season and has failed to win any of those games.
- The Broncos have not won as an underdog of +115 or more on the moneyline this season in seven such games.
- The implied moneyline probability in this matchup gives the Falcons a 58.3% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Bowling Green (-2.5)
- Against the spread, Bowling Green is 6-4-0 this season.
- The Falcons have covered the spread twice this season when favored by 2.5 points or more (in three chances).
- In 11 games played Western Michigan has recorded seven wins against the spread.
- So far this season, the Broncos have been installed as underdogs by a 2.5-point margin or more seven times and are 3-4 ATS in those matchups.
Parlay your bets together on the Bowling Green vs. Western Michigan matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (51.5)
- Bowling Green and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Tuesday's total of 51.5 points five times this season.
- In the Western Michigan's 11 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Tuesday's point total of 51.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 50.5 points per game, one point fewer than the total of 51.5 for this contest.
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||45.1||42.9||46.5|
|Implied Total AVG||28.9||26||30.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||3-0||2-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-5||0-2||2-3|
|Point Total AVG||52.4||52.9||52.1|
|Implied Total AVG||33.3||30.3||35|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||4-0||3-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-7||0-1||0-6|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.