Tigers vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 26
Tuesday's game between the Detroit Tigers (73-83) and Kansas City Royals (54-102) matching up at Comerica Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Tigers, so it should be a competitive matchup. The game will begin at 6:40 PM ET on September 26.
The probable starters are Reese Olson (5-7) for the Tigers and Zack Greinke (1-15) for the Royals.
Tigers vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Tigers 5, Royals 4.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Discover More About This Game
Tigers Performance Insights
- The Tigers have played as the favorite in seven of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents are 5-5-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Tigers have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- The Tigers have won 22, or 59.5%, of the 37 games they've played as favorites this season.
- Detroit has a record of 3-5 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -160 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 61.5% chance of a victory for the Tigers.
- Detroit has scored 622 runs (just four per game) this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Tigers' 4.35 team ERA ranks 18th across all MLB pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 20||@ Dodgers||W 4-2||Reese Olson vs Bobby Miller|
|September 21||@ Athletics||W 7-3||Tarik Skubal vs Luis Medina|
|September 22||@ Athletics||L 8-2||Sawyer Gipson-Long vs Ken Waldichuk|
|September 23||@ Athletics||L 4-1||Miguel Diaz vs Joe Boyle|
|September 24||@ Athletics||W 2-0||Eduardo Rodríguez vs JP Sears|
|September 26||Royals||-||Reese Olson vs Zack Greinke|
|September 27||Royals||-||Tarik Skubal vs Zack Greinke|
|September 28||Royals||-||Sawyer Gipson-Long vs Cole Ragans|
|September 29||Guardians||-||TBA vs Shane Bieber|
|September 30||Guardians||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Cal Quantrill|
|October 1||Guardians||-||Reese Olson vs Triston McKenzie|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.