Braves vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 26
Tuesday's game between the Atlanta Braves (100-56) and Chicago Cubs (82-74) going head-to-head at Truist Park has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Braves, who is listed as a slight favorite by our model. The game will begin at 7:20 PM ET on September 26.
The probable pitchers are Bryce Elder (12-4) for the Braves and Justin Steele (16-5) for the Cubs.
Braves vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 26, 2023 at 7:20 PM ET
- Where: Truist Park in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: TBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Braves vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Braves 5, Cubs 4.
Total Prediction for Braves vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Under 9.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Braves Performance Insights
- In nine games over the last 10 matchups when favored by oddsmakers, the Braves have a record of 4-5.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Atlanta and its opponents are 8-2-0 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Braves have won three of their last four games against the spread.
- This season, the Braves have been favored 141 times and won 92, or 65.2%, of those games.
- Atlanta has a record of 78-34 in games when sportsbooks favor them by at least -145 on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 59.2% chance of a victory for the Braves.
- Atlanta has scored the most runs (909) in baseball so far this year.
- The Braves' 4.13 team ERA ranks 14th across all league pitching staffs.
Cubs Performance Insights
- The Cubs are underdogs for the first time in a while, as they have not been listed as underdogs in their last 10 games.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Chicago and its foes are 6-4-0 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Cubs' past 10 games.
- The Cubs have come away with 27 wins in the 60 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- Chicago has a mark of 14-10 in contests where bookmakers favor it by +120 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Cubs have an implied victory probability of 45.5% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Chicago is No. 7 in baseball, scoring 5.1 runs per game (792 total runs).
- Cubs pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.14 ERA this year, which ranks 15th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 20||Phillies||L 6-5||Bryce Elder vs Aaron Nola|
|September 21||@ Nationals||W 10-3||Max Fried vs Jake Irvin|
|September 22||@ Nationals||W 9-6||Charlie Morton vs Patrick Corbin|
|September 24||@ Nationals||L 3-2||Allan Winans vs Jackson Rutledge|
|September 24||@ Nationals||W 8-5||Spencer Strider vs Joan Adon|
|September 26||Cubs||-||Bryce Elder vs Justin Steele|
|September 27||Cubs||-||Max Fried vs Jameson Taillon|
|September 28||Cubs||-||Charlie Morton vs Marcus Stroman|
|September 29||Nationals||-||Kyle Wright vs Trevor Williams|
|September 30||Nationals||-||Spencer Strider vs Jackson Rutledge|
|October 1||Nationals||-||TBA vs Joan Adon|
|September 20||Pirates||L 13-7||Justin Steele vs Mitch Keller|
|September 21||Pirates||L 8-6||Kyle Hendricks vs Johan Oviedo|
|September 22||Rockies||W 6-0||Jameson Taillon vs Noah Davis|
|September 23||Rockies||W 6-3||Marcus Stroman vs Chris Flexen|
|September 24||Rockies||W 4-3||Jordan Wicks vs Ty Blach|
|September 26||@ Braves||-||Justin Steele vs Bryce Elder|
|September 27||@ Braves||-||Jameson Taillon vs Max Fried|
|September 28||@ Braves||-||Marcus Stroman vs Charlie Morton|
|September 29||@ Brewers||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Freddy Peralta|
|September 30||@ Brewers||-||Jordan Wicks vs Wade Miley|
|October 1||@ Brewers||-||Justin Steele vs Corbin Burnes|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.