Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +2200, the Detroit Lions are No. 8 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of September 25.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -105
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2200
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit compiled a 10-5-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 10 times in Lions games.
- Detroit struggled defensively, ranking worst in the NFL (392.4 yards allowed per game) last season. However, it ranked fourth-best on offense, putting up 380.0 yards per game.
- Last year the Lions were 5-4 at home and 4-4 away.
- Detroit went 5-5 as underdogs and 3-2 as favorites.
- In the NFC North the Lions were 5-1, and in the conference overall they went 7-5.
Lions Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Jared Goff passed for 4,438 yards (261.1 per game), with 29 touchdowns and seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.1%.
- In the passing game, Amon-Ra St. Brown scored six TDs, catching 106 balls for 1,161 yards (72.6 per game).
- In 16 games with the Bears a season ago, David Montgomery rushed for 801 yards (50.1 per game) and five TDs.
- In 16 games played for the Jaguars, Marvin Jones Jr. had 46 receptions for 529 yards (33.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Alex Anzalone registered one interception to go with 125 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and six passes defended in 17 games last year.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+600|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+4000|
|3||September 24||Falcons||W 20-6||+5000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||-||+3500|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||-||+1400|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||-||+3500|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+40000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:15 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.