How to Watch the Utah vs. UCLA Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
Pac-12 opponents meet when the No. 11 Utah Utes (3-0) and the No. 22 UCLA Bruins (3-0) square off on Saturday, September 23, 2023 at Rice-Eccles Stadium.
Utah sports the 87th-ranked offense this year (357 yards per game), and has been even more effective on defense, ranking 17th-best with only 270.7 yards allowed per game. UCLA has excelled on both offense and defense this season, ranking 10th-best in total offense (527 total yards per game) and 24th-best in total defense (278.7 total yards allowed per game).
We give more info below, including how to watch this game on FOX.
Utah vs. UCLA Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Rice-Eccles Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- BYU vs Kansas
- Iowa vs Penn State
- SMU vs TCU
- Texas vs Baylor
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- NC State vs Virginia
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Colorado vs Oregon
- UCF vs Kansas State
- Florida State vs Clemson
- UAB vs Georgia
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
Utah vs. UCLA Key Statistics
|357 (91st)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||527 (22nd)|
|270.7 (15th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||278.7 (22nd)|
|186.7 (39th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||270.3 (3rd)|
|170.3 (115th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||256.7 (50th)|
|1 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (95th)|
|5 (47th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (7th)|
Utah Stats Leaders
- Nate Johnson has been a dual threat for Utah so far this season. He has 281 passing yards, completing 68.8% of his passes and recording one touchdown pass this season. He's rushed for 148 yards (49.3 ypg) on 33 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Ja'Quinden Jackson, has carried the ball 33 times for 213 yards (71 per game).
- Money Parks' leads his squad with 138 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on eight catches (out of 13 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Mikey Matthews has hauled in 10 receptions totaling 120 yards so far this campaign.
- Munir McClain's three grabs are good enough for 92 yards.
UCLA Stats Leaders
- Dante Moore leads UCLA with 615 yards on 32-of-51 passing with seven touchdowns compared to one interception this season.
- The team's top rusher, Carson Steele, has carried the ball 30 times for 243 yards (81 per game) with two touchdowns. He's also caught seven passes for 50 yards and one touchdown.
- TJ Harden has racked up 25 carries and totaled 233 yards with two touchdowns.
- J.Michael Sturdivant leads his squad with 219 receiving yards on nine catches with two touchdowns.
- Logan Loya has racked up 114 receiving yards (38 yards per game) and one touchdown on seven receptions.
- Josiah Norwood has racked up 102 reciving yards (34 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Utah or UCLA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.