How to Watch the Central Michigan vs. South Alabama Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 23
The South Alabama Jaguars (2-1) square off against the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-2) at Hancock Whitney Stadium on Saturday, September 23, 2023.
South Alabama is putting up 389.7 yards per game offensively this season (71st in the FBS), and is surrendering 352 yards per game (68th) on the other side of the ball. Central Michigan's defense has been bottom-25 in scoring defense this season, surrendering 38 points per game, which ranks ninth-worst in the FBS. On the offensive side of the ball, it ranks 98th with 23 points per contest.
Keep reading to find out the info on how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Central Michigan vs. South Alabama Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 23, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Mobile, Alabama
- Venue: Hancock Whitney Stadium
How to Watch Week 4 Games
- Arkansas vs LSU
- Virginia Tech vs Marshall
- Colorado vs Oregon
- Oklahoma State vs Iowa State
- UAB vs Georgia
- Florida State vs Clemson
- Maryland vs Michigan State
- NC State vs Virginia
- Wisconsin vs Purdue
- Miami (FL) vs Temple
- Auburn vs Texas A&M
- Ohio State vs Notre Dame
- Oregon State vs Washington State
- Ole Miss vs Alabama
- UCLA vs Utah
- Texas vs Baylor
- Air Force vs San Jose State
- SMU vs TCU
- Oklahoma vs Cincinnati
- Iowa vs Penn State
- BYU vs Kansas
- UCF vs Kansas State
Central Michigan vs. South Alabama Key Statistics
|Central Michigan||South Alabama|
|305.7 (117th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389.7 (78th)|
|507.3 (116th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||352 (68th)|
|160 (68th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||188.7 (38th)|
|145.7 (124th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||201 (94th)|
|3 (31st)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (95th)|
|2 (107th)||Takeaways (Rank)||7 (11th)|
Central Michigan Stats Leaders
- Bert Emanuel Jr. has been a dual threat for Central Michigan this season. He has 280 passing yards (93.3 per game) while completing 50% of his passes. He's tossed three touchdown passes and three interceptions this season. On the ground, he's compiled 142 yards (47.3 ypg) on 38 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- The team's top rusher, Myles Bailey, has carried the ball 37 times for 184 yards (61.3 per game) with two touchdowns.
- Chris Parker has racked up 142 receiving yards on five catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Tyson Davis has five receptions (on nine targets) for a total of 92 yards (30.7 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- Jesse Prewitt III has racked up 91 reciving yards (30.3 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
South Alabama Stats Leaders
- Carter Bradley has 600 yards passing for South Alabama, completing 72.2% of his passes and collecting four touchdowns and three interceptions this season.
- La'Damian Webb has racked up 272 yards on 34 carries while finding paydirt four times as a runner.
- Kentrel Bullock has carried the ball 44 times for 190 yards (63.3 per game) and one touchdown.
- Caullin Lacy's leads his squad with 303 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 20 catches (out of 24 targets) and scored three touchdowns.
- Jamaal Pritchett has caught eight passes for 99 yards (33 yards per game) this year.
- Devin Voisin's five grabs have yielded 77 yards and one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed South Alabama or Central Michigan gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.