Tigers vs. Athletics: Odds, spread, over/under - September 22
Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers (72-81) will square off with Brent Rooker and the Oakland Athletics (46-107) at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum on Friday, September 22. First pitch is set for 9:40 PM ET.
The Tigers are -160 moneyline favorites for this matchup against the Athletics (+135). The total is 7.5 runs for the contest.
Tigers vs. Athletics Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 22, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Oakland, California
- Venue: Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum
- Probable Pitchers: Sawyer Gipson-Long - DET (1-0, 2.70 ERA) vs Ken Waldichuk - OAK (3-8, 5.61 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Athletics Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Athletics Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-160||+135||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Wanting to bet on the Tigers and Athletics game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Tigers (-160), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Tigers win, and you bet $10, you'd get $16.25 back.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Spencer Torkelson hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Athletics Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Athletics Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Athletics Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Athletics|
Tigers vs. Athletics Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Tigers have won 21 out of the 34 games, or 61.8%, in which they've been favored.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -160 or shorter, the Tigers have a 3-4 record (winning 42.9% of their games).
- Detroit has a 61.5% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- The Tigers were favored on the moneyline in six of their last 10 games, and they went 5-1 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Detroit and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Athletics have won in 45, or 30.2%, of the 149 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- The Athletics have a win-loss record of 33-82 when favored by +135 or worse by oddsmakers this year.
- In 10 games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Athletics have a record of 2-8.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Oakland and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||16th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.