49ers vs. Giants Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Thursday Night Football Week 3
The San Francisco 49ers will meet the New York Giants at Levi's Stadium on Thursday, September 21 at 8:15 PM ET. Our computer model projects the 49ers will win -- keep scrolling for more information regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
Defensively, the 49ers were a top-five unit last season, ranking best by giving up just 16.3 points per game. They ranked sixth on offense (26.5 points per game). The Giants ranked 15th in scoring offense (21.5 points per game) and 17th in scoring defense (21.8 points allowed per game) last season.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
49ers vs. Giants Predictions and Picks
|49ers (-10.5)||Over (43.5)||49ers 39, Giants 8|
Place your bets on the 49ers-Giants matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
49ers Betting Info
- The 49ers have an implied moneyline win probability of 85.7% in this game.
- San Francisco covered 11 times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The 49ers were favored by 10.5 points or more once last season, and covered the spread.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total nine times in San Francisco games.
- The over/under in this game is 43.5 points, 1.3 higher than the average total in 49ers games last season.
Giants Betting Info
- The Giants have a 19.0% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- New York won 13 games against the spread last season, failing to cover four times.
- The Giants covered the spread when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs in their only opportunity last season.
- New York games hit the over seven out of 17 times last season.
- The over/under for this game is 0.8 points higher than the average scoring total for Giants games last season (42.7).
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
49ers vs. Giants 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.