Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Detroit Lions at the moment have the ninth-ranked odds in the league to win the Super Bowl at +2500.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +110
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +2500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit put together a 10-5-0 ATS record last year.
- The Lions and their opponents combined to go over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
- Detroit struggled on defense, ranking worst in the NFL (392.4 yards allowed per game) last season. However, it ranked fourth-best on the offensive side of the ball, totaling 380 yards per game.
- The Lions posted a 5-4 record at home and were 4-4 on the road last year.
- Detroit went 5-5 as underdogs and 3-2 as favorites.
- The Lions were 5-1 in the NFC North and 7-5 in the NFC as a whole.
Lions Impact Players
- In 17 games last year, Jared Goff threw for 4,438 yards (261.1 per game), with 29 touchdowns and seven interceptions, and a completion percentage of 65.1%.
- In the passing game, Amon-Ra St. Brown scored six TDs, hauling in 106 balls for 1,161 yards (72.6 per game).
- In 16 games with the Bears a season ago, David Montgomery ran for 801 yards (50.1 per game) and five TDs.
- In 16 games played for the Jaguars, Marvin Jones Jr. had 46 receptions for 529 yards (33.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Alex Anzalone had one interception to go with 125 tackles, 7.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+600|
|2||September 17||Seahawks||L 37-31||+5000|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||-||+6600|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||-||+1400|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||-||+2500|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+20000|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+6600|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+800|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.