Tigers vs. Dodgers: Odds, spread, over/under - September 18
In the series opener on Monday, September 18, Mookie Betts and the Los Angeles Dodgers (91-57) face off against Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers (70-79). The first pitch will be thrown at 10:10 PM ET at Dodger Stadium.
Bookmakers list the Dodgers as -190 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Tigers +155 moneyline odds. An 8-run total has been listed for this contest.
Tigers vs. Dodgers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Monday, September 18, 2023
- Time: 10:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Venue: Dodger Stadium
- Probable Pitchers: Lance Lynn - LAD (11-11, 5.94 ERA) vs Eduardo Rodriguez - DET (11-8, 3.32 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Dodgers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup across individual sportsbooks.
|Dodgers Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-190||+155||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're looking to wager on the Tigers and Dodgers game but would like some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Tigers (+155) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $25.50 back in your pocket.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Kerry Carpenter hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can bet on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Dodgers vs Tigers|
|Dodgers vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers vs. Dodgers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Dodgers have won 75, or 62.5%, of the 120 games they've played as favorites this season.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -190 or shorter, the Dodgers have a 24-13 record (winning 64.9% of their games).
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 65.5% chance of a victory for Los Angeles.
- The Dodgers have a 5-3 record over the eight games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Los Angeles and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total six times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Tigers have come away with 46 wins in the 112 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This year, the Tigers have won 13 of 30 games when listed as at least +155 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have been underdogs twice in the last 10 games and split those matchups 1-1.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.