Browns vs. Steelers Injury Report — Week 2
Entering their Monday, September 18 matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) at Acrisure Stadium, which starts at 8:15 PM , the Cleveland Browns (1-0) are dealing with eight players on the injury report.
In their last outing, the Browns won 24-3 over the Cincinnati Bengals.
The Steelers are coming off of a 30-7 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
Cleveland Browns Injury Report Today
|Anthony Walker||LB||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Myles Garrett||DE||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Shelby Harris||DT||Achilles||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Amari Cooper||WR||Nir - rest||Questionable|
|Jedrick Wills Jr.||OT||Foot||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Maurice Hurst||DT||Hamstring||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Pittsburgh Steelers Injury Report Today
|Anthony McFarland Jr.||RB||Knee||Out|
|George Pickens||WR||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Isaac Seumalo||OG||Nir - rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|James Daniels||OL||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Larry Ogunjobi||DT||Foot||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Pat Freiermuth||TE||Chest||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Chukwuma Okorafor||OL||Concussion||Limited Participation In Practice|
Browns vs. Steelers Game Info
- When: Monday, September 18, 2023 at 8:15 PM ET
- Where: Acrisure Stadium in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- TV Info: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Browns or the Steelers with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Browns Season Insights (2022)
- Offensively, the Browns ranked 14th in the NFL with 349.1 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, they ranked 14th in total defense (331.2 yards allowed per contest).
- Cleveland ranked 18th in scoring offense (21.2 points per game) and 20th in scoring defense (22.4 points allowed per game) last year.
- The Browns sported the 22nd-ranked offense last year in terms of passing yards (202.6 passing yards per game), and they were better defensively, ranking fifth-best with only 196.2 passing yards allowed per game.
- Cleveland put up 146.5 rushing yards per game on offense last season (sixth in NFL), and it gave up 135 rushing yards per game (25th) on defense.
- With 20 forced turnovers (20th in NFL) against 21 turnovers committed (eighth in NFL), the Browns (-1) owned the 16th-ranked turnover margin in the NFL last season.
Steelers Season Insights (2022)
- The Steelers averaged 322.6 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 23rd in the NFL. On the defensive side of the ball, they ranked 13th, surrendering 330.4 yards per game.
- On offense, Pittsburgh ranked 26th in the NFL with 18.1 points per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 10th in points allowed (330.4 points allowed per contest).
- The Steelers averaged 200.6 passing yards per game on offense last season (24th in the NFL), and they ranked 19th on the other side of the ball with 222.3 passing yards allowed per game.
- Pittsburgh put up 121.9 rushing yards per game on offense last year (16th in NFL), and it surrendered 108.1 rushing yards per game (ninth) on the defensive side of the ball.
- With 23 forced turnovers (14th in NFL) against 19 turnovers committed (fifth in NFL) last season, the Steelers' +4 turnover margin ranked ninth in the NFL.
Browns vs. Steelers Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Browns (-2)
- Moneyline: Browns (-130), Steelers (+110)
- Total: 38.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Browns-Steelers matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.