Tigers vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
The Detroit Tigers (69-79) will lean on Spencer Torkelson when they visit Brandon Drury and the Los Angeles Angels (68-81) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim on Sunday, September 17. The first pitch will be thrown at 4:07 PM ET.
The favored Tigers have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Angels, who are listed at -105. The total is 9 runs for this game (with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds to go under).
Tigers vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Miguel Diaz - DET (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jimmy Herget - LAA (1-3, 4.30 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on multiple sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the urge to put money on the Tigers' matchup versus the Angels but aren't quite sure how to get started? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Tigers (-115) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Tigers to take down the Angels with those odds, and the Tigers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.70.
And that's not all. There are lots of other ways to play, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Kerry Carpenter hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many different ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Angels|
|Tigers vs Angels Prediction|
Tigers vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Tigers have won 19 out of the 32 games, or 59.4%, in which they've been favored.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Tigers have gone 19-13 (59.4%).
- Oddsmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Detroit has a 53.5% chance to win.
- The Tigers have a 5-2 record over the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Detroit and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total five times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 76 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (40.8%) in those games.
- This year, the Angels have won 30 of 72 games when listed as at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Angels have played as underdogs in 10 of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.