Lions Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Detroit Lions have +1800 odds to win the Super Bowl as of September 17.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Lions Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -114
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1800
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit went 10-5-0 ATS last season.
- Last season, 10 Lions games went over the point total.
- Detroit owned the fourth-best offense last season in terms of total yards (380 yards per game), but it ranked worst on defense (392.4 yards allowed per game).
- The Lions went 5-4 at home last year and 4-4 away from home.
- Detroit posted three wins as the favorite (in five games) and five wins as an underdog (10 games).
- In the NFC North the Lions were 5-1, and in the conference as a whole they went 7-5.
Lions Impact Players
- Jared Goff had 29 TD passes and seven interceptions in 17 games last year, completing 65.1% of his throws for 4,438 yards (261.1 per game).
- Amon-Ra St. Brown had 106 receptions for 1,161 yards (72.6 per game) and six touchdowns in 16 games.
- In 16 games for the Bears a season ago, David Montgomery ran for 801 yards (50.1 per game) and five TDs.
- In 16 games played for the Jaguars, Marvin Jones Jr. had 46 catches for 529 yards (33.1 per game) and three touchdowns.
- In 17 games last year, Alex Anzalone amassed 1.5 sacks to go with 7.0 TFL, 125 tackles, and one interception.
Bet on Lions to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Lions Player Futures
2023-24 Lions NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 7||@ Chiefs||W 21-20||+650|
|4||September 28||@ Packers||-||+4000|
|6||October 15||@ Buccaneers||-||+12500|
|7||October 22||@ Ravens||-||+1600|
|10||November 12||@ Chargers||-||+2000|
|13||December 3||@ Saints||-||+3000|
|14||December 10||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|16||December 24||@ Vikings||-||+6600|
|17||December 30||@ Cowboys||-||+1000|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 11:12 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.