Western Michigan vs. Iowa: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Western Michigan Broncos (1-1) are overwhelming 28.5-point underdogs on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the No. 25 Iowa Hawkeyes (2-0). The total is 42.5 points for this matchup.
Iowa has been a bottom-25 offense this season, ranking ninth-worst with 259.5 yards per game. The defense is ranked 47th in the FBS (309.5 yards allowed per game). Western Michigan is compiling 413.5 total yards per game on offense this season (59th-ranked). Meanwhile, it is giving up 388.5 total yards per game (94th-ranked).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Western Michigan vs. Iowa Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Location: Iowa City, Iowa
- Venue: Kinnick Stadium
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Western Michigan vs. Iowa? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- Akron vs Kentucky
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
Western Michigan Betting Records & Stats
Western Michigan Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last season, Sean Tyler compiled 1,027 rushing yards and seven touchdowns while averaging 4.9 yards per carry.
- In addition to the numbers he put up on the ground, Tyler had 12 catches (on 20 targets) for 111 yards and one touchdown.
- On 108 targets, Corey Crooms had 57 catches (4.8 per game) for 814 yards and five TDs in 12 games.
- In 12 games, Jack Salopek piled up 1,285 yards (107.1 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, 11 interceptions and a 49.1% completion percentage.
- With 52 rushing yards (0.9 YPC) and one rushing touchdown, Salopek generated offense on the ground in addition to the passing game.
- La'Darius Jefferson ran for 235 yards (4.2 yards per carry) and five touchdowns in the running game.
- On defense Andre Carter, who was on the field for 12 games, delivered 51 tackles, seven TFL, six sacks, and one interception.
- With one interception to go with 58 tackles, two TFL, 1.5 sacks, and one pass defended in 12 games, Zaire Barnes was a key player on defense last season.
- In 12 games, Corvin Moment totaled 49 tackles, seven TFL, and 6.5 sacks.
- Keni-H Lovely was a big player on D last year, with four interceptions to go with 33 tackles, four TFL, one sack, and five passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.