How to Watch the TCU vs. Houston Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The TCU Horned Frogs (1-1) hit the road for a Big 12 clash against the Houston Cougars (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 at John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium.
Offensively, TCU has been a top-25 unit, ranking 21st-best in the FBS by totaling 41.5 points per game. The Horned Frogs rank 81st on defense (25.5 points allowed per game). From an offensive perspective, Houston is posting 29 points per contest (72nd-ranked). It ranks 96th in the FBS on defense (28.5 points given up per game).
In the story below, we provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this matchup on FOX.
TCU vs. Houston Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: John O'Quinn Field at TDECU Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Alabama vs South Florida
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- Tennessee vs Florida
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
- Army vs UTSA
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
TCU vs. Houston Key Statistics
|491.5 (36th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||388.5 (83rd)|
|414 (95th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||443.5 (102nd)|
|195.5 (37th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||142 (81st)|
|296 (35th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||246.5 (61st)|
|4 (89th)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (9th)|
|3 (48th)||Takeaways (Rank)||5 (14th)|
TCU Stats Leaders
- Chandler Morris has been a dual threat for TCU so far this season. He has 542 passing yards, completing 69.4% of his passes and throwing four touchdown passes and two interceptions this season. He's rushed for 93 yards (46.5 ypg) on 11 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Emani Bailey has carried the ball 33 times for a team-high 231 yards on the ground.
- Warren Thompson's 110 yards as a receiver pace the team. He's been targeted 10 times and has totaled nine catches.
- John Paul Richardson has put up an 87-yard season so far, reeling in seven passes on nine targets.
- Jared Wiley has hauled in eight catches for 78 yards, an average of 39 yards per game. He's scored one time as a receiver this season.
Houston Stats Leaders
- Donovan Smith has been a dual threat for Houston this season. He has 493 passing yards (246.5 per game) while completing 60.5% of his passes. He's tossed four touchdown passes and one interception this season. On the ground, he's compiled 88 yards (44 ypg) on 29 carries with three rushing touchdowns.
- Tony Mathis has run for 98 yards on 16 carries so far this year.
- Sam Brown paces his squad with 244 receiving yards on 15 receptions.
- Joseph Manjack IV has recorded 102 receiving yards (51 yards per game) and one touchdown on 10 receptions.
- Matthew Golden has racked up 96 reciving yards (48 ypg) and three touchdowns this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed TCU or Houston gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.