Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan Game – Saturday, September 16
The No. 9 Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-0) will clash with the Central Michigan Chippewas (1-1) at Notre Dame Stadium in South Bend, Indiana. Keep scrolling for a peek at the odds and best bets for this contest.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Channel: Peacock
- City: South Bend, Indiana
- Venue: Notre Dame Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Notre Dame 34, Central Michigan 13
- Notre Dame has been listed as the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and they won both of the games.
- The Fighting Irish have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -10000 or shorter.
- Central Michigan lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Chippewas have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +2000 moneyline set for this game.
- The Fighting Irish have a 99.0% chance to win this game based on the moneyline's implied probability.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
Central Michigan (+34.5)
- Against the spread, Notre Dame is 3-0-0 this year.
- This season, the Fighting Irish won ATS in their only game as a favorite of 34.5 points or more.
- Central Michigan is winless against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Notre Dame vs. Central Michigan matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Under (51.5)
- Notre Dame and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday's over/under of 51.5 points twice this season.
- The point total for the game of 51.5 is 22.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Notre Dame (47.7 points per game) and Central Michigan (26 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||51.2||52||49.5|
|Implied Total AVG||38.3||43.5||28|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||2-0||1-0||1-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||46.5||48.5||44.5|
|Implied Total AVG||28.5||28||29|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-0||1-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.