Michigan vs. Bowling Green: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The No. 2 Michigan Wolverines (2-0) are big 40.5-point favorites on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Bowling Green Falcons (1-1). The point total is 53.5.
Michigan ranks 41st in total offense this year (447 yards per game), but has been playing really well on the other side of the ball, ranking 12th-best in the FBS with 447 yards allowed per game. Bowling Green ranks 62nd in the FBS with 31 points per contest on offense, and it ranks 73rd with 24.5 points allowed per game on defense.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Michigan vs. Bowling Green Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Venue: Michigan Stadium
- TV Channel: BTN
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Michigan vs. Bowling Green? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Big Ten Betting Trends
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Washington vs Michigan State
- Northwestern vs Duke
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Louisville vs Indiana
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Georgia Southern vs Wisconsin
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Syracuse vs Purdue
Michigan Betting Records & Stats
Michigan Stats Leaders
- In 14 games last year, Blake Corum rushed for 1,463 yards (104.5 per game) and 18 touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Corum scored one touchdown, with 11 receptions for 80 yards.
- J.J. McCarthy passed for 2,719 yards (194.2 per game), completing 64.6% of his passes, with 22 touchdowns and five interceptions in 14 games.
- In addition, McCarthy ran for 306 yards and five TDs.
- On the ground, Donovan Edwards scored seven touchdowns a season ago and picked up 991 yards (70.8 per game).
- In the passing game, Edwards scored two touchdowns, with 18 receptions for 200 yards.
- In 14 games, Ronnie Bell had 62 catches for 889 yards (63.5 per game) and four touchdowns.
- Junior Colson compiled 94 tackles, four TFL, and two sacks in 14 games last year.
- On defense in 2022, Michael Barrett had 68 tackles, four TFL, 3.5 sacks, and two interceptions in 14 games played.
- Rod Moore had 0.5 sacks to go with one TFL, 62 tackles, and four interceptions in 14 games a season ago.
- On defense in 2022, Mike Sainristil racked up 55 tackles, six TFL, two sacks, and one interception over 14 games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.