Eastern Michigan vs. UMass: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The UMass Minutemen (1-2) will try to defy oddsmakers when they hit the field against the Eastern Michigan Eagles (1-1) on Saturday, September 16, 2023 as a 7-point underdog. The over/under is set at 50.
While Eastern Michigan ranks 101st in total defense with 405.5 yards allowed per game, the team's offensive unit has been a little less successful, ranking third-worst (218.5 yards per game). UMass ranks 105th in total yards per game (332), but it has been less effective defensively, ranking 12th-worst in the FBS with 465.3 total yards surrendered per contest.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Eastern Michigan vs. UMass Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Venue: Rynearson Stadium
- TV Channel: ESPN+
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Eastern Michigan vs. UMass? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- Akron vs Kentucky
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
Eastern Michigan Betting Records & Stats
Eastern Michigan Stats Leaders
- On the ground, Samson Evans had 15 touchdowns and 1,167 yards (89.8 per game) last year.
- In 13 games, Taylor Powell passed for 2,114 yards (162.6 per game), with 16 touchdowns and eight interceptions, and a completion percentage of 64.8%.
- In the passing game a season ago, Tanner Knue scored nine TDs, catching 46 balls for 637 yards (49 per game).
- In 13 games, Austin Smith passed for 774 yards (59.5 per game), with six touchdowns and four interceptions, and a completion percentage of 57.1%.
- On the ground, Smith scored two touchdowns and accumulated 255 yards.
- On defense last year, Jose Ramirez helped lead the way with 47 tackles, 14 TFL, and 12 sacks in 13 games.
- Joseph Sparacio compiled 53 tackles, three TFL, one sack, and one interception in 13 games.
- Chase Kline had one sack to go with one TFL and 39 tackles in 13 games a season ago.
- In 2022, Grant Trueman had one interception in addition to 17 tackles, four TFL, three sacks, and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.