Best Bets, Odds & Promo Codes for the Alabama vs. South Florida Game – Saturday, September 16
It'll be the No. 10 Alabama Crimson Tide (1-1) against the South Florida Bulls (1-1) in college football play at Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. We list the odds and best bets for you below.
Looking to put together a parlay or a few single bets on Alabama vs. South Florida? Head to BetMGM using our link to get up to $1500 in bonus bets with our promo code!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
When and Where is Alabama vs. South Florida?
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Channel: ABC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tampa, Florida
- Venue: Raymond James Stadium
Best Moneyline Bet
- Prediction: Alabama 39, South Florida 24
- Alabama has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and they split the two games.
- The Crimson Tide have played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter in only one game this season, which they won.
- South Florida lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bulls have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +2000 odds on them winning this game.
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives the Crimson Tide a 99.0% chance to win.
Against the Spread Pick
- Pick ATS:
South Florida (+33.5)
- Alabama has one win against the spread in two games this season.
- The Crimson Tide have been favored by 33.5 points or more once this season and covered the spread.
- South Florida is winless against the spread this season.
Parlay your bets together on the Alabama vs. South Florida matchup with BetMGM, where you can use our link to get a great first-time player bonus!
Best Over/Under Pick
- Pick OU: Over (61.5)
- The point total for the contest of 61.5 is 9.5 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for Alabama (40 points per game) and South Florida (31 points per game).
Expecting a high-scoring contest or a defensive masterclass? Check out the alternate markets and ways you can bet on this matchup with BetMGM, using our link for a bonus offer for new players.
|Point Total AVG||53||53|
|Implied Total AVG||38||38|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-1||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Point Total AVG||70.5||70.5|
|Implied Total AVG||42||42|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||0-1||0-0||0-1|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.