Tigers vs. Angels: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Spencer Torkelson will lead the charge for the Detroit Tigers (67-79) on Friday, September 15, when they take on Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels (68-79) at Angel Stadium of Anaheim at 9:38 PM ET.
The Tigers are listed as -125 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Angels (+105). A 7.5-run over/under is listed in this contest.
Tigers vs. Angels Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- TV: BSW
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Venue: Angel Stadium of Anaheim
- Probable Pitchers: Tarik Skubal - DET (5-3, 3.47 ERA) vs Griffin Canning - LAA (7-6, 4.34 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Angels Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on different sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Angels Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-125||+105||-||7.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
If you're wanting to wager on the Tigers and Angels game but would like some help getting started, here's a quick rundown. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Tigers (-125) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning the game, you'd get $18.00 back in your pocket.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Spencer Torkelson get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Angels Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Angels Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Angels Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Angels|
Tigers vs. Angels Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have been favorites in 30 games this season and won 17 (56.7%) of those contests.
- When they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -125 or shorter, the Tigers have a 13-10 record (winning 56.5% of their games).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Detroit has a 55.6% chance to win.
- The Tigers have a 4-2 record over the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Detroit and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Angels have been chosen as underdogs in 74 games this year and have walked away with the win 31 times (41.9%) in those games.
- This season, the Angels have come away with a win 26 times in 62 chances when named as an underdog of at least +105 or longer on the moneyline.
- In 10 games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Angels had a record of 4-6.
- Los Angeles and its opponents have combined to hit the over five times in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.