Tigers vs. Reds: Odds, spread, over/under - September 14
Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers (66-79) will host Spencer Steer and the Cincinnati Reds (76-71) at Comerica Park on Thursday, September 14, with a start time of 1:10 PM ET.
The Tigers are favored in this one, at -120, while the underdog Reds have +100 odds to upset. An 8.5-run over/under has been set for this matchup.
Tigers vs. Reds Time and TV Channel
- Date: Thursday, September 14, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Reese Olson - DET (3-7, 4.50 ERA) vs Derek Law - CIN (4-5, 3.83 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. Reds Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
See the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at individual sportsbooks.
|Tigers Moneyline||Reds Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-122||+102||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings|
|BetMGM||-120||+100||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to wager on the Tigers' matchup against the Reds but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Tigers (-120) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Tigers to take down the Reds with those odds, and the Tigers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.33.
There are lots of other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Kerry Carpenter get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Reds Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Reds Player Props|
|Tigers vs Reds Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Reds|
|Tigers vs Reds Prediction|
Tigers vs. Reds Betting Trends and Insights
- The Tigers have been favorites in 29 games this season and won 16 (55.2%) of those contests.
- In games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -120 or shorter, the Tigers have a 13-11 record (winning 54.2% of their games).
- The implied probability of a win from Detroit, based on the moneyline, is 54.5%.
- The Tigers have a 3-2 record from the five games they were moneyline favorites over their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Detroit and its opponents combined to go over the run total three times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Reds have been victorious in 50, or 48.1%, of the 104 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Reds have been victorious 41 times in 88 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or worse on the moneyline.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Reds have a record of 4-3.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Cincinnati and its opponents have failed to hit the over five times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||18th||2nd|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.