The 2023 RBC Canadian Open Odds & Preview: Matt Kuchar
The RBC Canadian Open is underway, and Matt Kuchar is currently in 37th place with a score of -1.
Looking to wager on Matt Kuchar at the RBC Canadian Open this week? Read on for the betting odds and stats you need before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Matt Kuchar Insights
- Kuchar has finished below par 11 times and shot nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 18 rounds.
- He has recorded a top-five score once and a top-10 score three times in his last 18 rounds.
- Kuchar has carded a score within three shots of the day's best in three of his last 18 rounds, while finishing within five strokes of the top score of the day eight times.
- In his past five appearances, Kuchar has finished in the top 20 once.
- The past five times he has played a tournament, he's made the cut four times.
- In his past five tournaments, Kuchar has posted a score better than average in two of them.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
RBC Canadian Open Insights and Stats
- In Kuchar's past eight appearances at this tournament, he has finished among the top five three times and the top 10 five times. His average finish has been 13th.
- In his past eight appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut seven times.
- Oakdale Golf & Country Club will play at 7,264 yards for this event. In the past year, the PGA Tour has played on courses with an average distance of 7,301.
- The courses that Kuchar has played in the past year have had an average distance of 7,286 yards, while Oakdale Golf & Country Club will be at 7,264 yards this week.
Kuchar's Last Time Out
- Kuchar finished in the 56th percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, with an average of 3.13 strokes.
- He averaged 4.43 strokes on par-4 holes (of which there were 40) at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, which landed him in the ninth percentile among all competitors.
- Kuchar was better than 83% of the golfers at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday on par-5 holes, averaging 4.50 strokes per hole, compared to the field average of 4.72.
- Kuchar did not have a birdie on any of the 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday (the other participants averaged 1.2).
- On the 16 par-3s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kuchar carded less bogeys or worse (two) than the field average (3.3).
- Kuchar's seven birdies or better on par-4s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday were more than the tournament average of 4.5.
- In that most recent outing, Kuchar's performance on the 40 par-4s included a bogey or worse 17 times (compared to the field's better average, 8.2).
- Kuchar finished The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday recording a birdie or better on nine par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 4.8 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at The Memorial Tournament presented by Workday, Kuchar recorded less bogeys or worse (one) than the field average of 1.7.
RBC Canadian Open Time and Date Info
- Date: June 8-11, 2023
- Course: Oakdale Golf & Country Club
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Par: 72 / 7,264 yards
- Kuchar Odds to Win: +6000 (Bet now with DraftKings!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Kuchar's performance prior to the 2023 RBC Canadian Open.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.