Jonathan Schoop Player Prop Bets: Tigers vs. Phillies - June 8
On Thursday, Jonathan Schoop (batting .130 in his past 10 games) and the Detroit Tigers play the Philadelphia Phillies, whose starting pitcher will be Zack Wheeler. First pitch is at 6:05 PM ET.
He had a hitless performance in his most recent game (0-for-1) against the Phillies.
Jonathan Schoop Game Info & Props vs. the Phillies
- Game Day: Thursday, June 8, 2023
- Game Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Phillies Starter: Zack Wheeler
- TV Channel: NBCS-PH
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -125)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +725)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +290)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +260)
Looking to place a prop bet on Jonathan Schoop? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Phillies Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Phillies Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Phillies Player Props|
|How to Watch Tigers vs Phillies|
|Tigers vs Phillies Odds|
|Tigers vs Phillies Prediction|
Jonathan Schoop At The Plate
- Schoop has five doubles and nine walks while batting .202.
- This year, Schoop has tallied at least one hit in 16 of 37 games (43.2%), and had multiple hits twice.
- In 37 games played this season, he has not gone deep.
- Schoop has an RBI in one game this season, and it was more than one in that game.
- In seven of 37 games this season, he has scored, including multiple runs once.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Jonathan Schoop Home/Away Batting Splits
|7 (46.7%)||Games w/1+ Hit||9 (40.9%)|
|1 (6.7%)||Games w/2+ Hits||1 (4.5%)|
|4 (26.7%)||Games w/1+ Run||3 (13.6%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||1 (4.5%)|
Phillies Pitching Rankings
- The 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Phillies pitching staff ranks eighth in the league.
- The Phillies have the 21st-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.47).
- The Phillies allow the ninth-fewest home runs in baseball (63 total, one per game).
- Wheeler (4-4 with a 4.33 ERA and 79 strikeouts in 68 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the Phillies, his 13th of the season.
- In his most recent appearance on Friday against the Washington Nationals, the right-hander threw 3 2/3 innings, allowing seven earned runs while surrendering eight hits.
- The 33-year-old's 4.33 ERA ranks 55th, 1.209 WHIP ranks 37th, and 10.4 K/9 ranks 11th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.