Tigers vs. White Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Michael Kopech starts for the Chicago White Sox on Sunday at Guaranteed Rate Field against Zach McKinstry and the Detroit Tigers. First pitch is at 2:10 PM ET for the final game of a three-game series.
The White Sox are the favorite in this one, at -175, while the underdog Tigers have +145 odds to upset. Chicago (-1.5) is the favorite on the run line. The total is 8.5 runs for this contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tigers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. White Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Tigers Recent Betting Performance
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have posted a mark of 3-5.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Tigers and their foes are 6-4-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- The Tigers are 2-3-0 against the runline over their past 10 games (five of those games had a spread listed by oddsmakers). Detroit's last three games have gone under the set point total, and the average over/under during that streak was 8.8.
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Betting Records & Stats
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 48 games this year and have walked away with the win 20 times (41.7%) in those games.
- Detroit has a record of 9-11, a 45% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +145 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Tigers have a 40.8% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- So far this season, Detroit and its opponents have hit the over in 29 of its 56 games with a total.
- The Tigers have an against the spread mark of 3-4-0 in seven games with a line this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.