Tigers vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - June 3
The Chicago White Sox (24-35) will look to Eloy Jimenez, riding a 13-game hitting streak, against the Detroit Tigers (26-29) at 2:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The White Sox will look to Dylan Cease (3-3) versus the Tigers and Michael Lorenzen (2-2).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Tigers vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Cease - CHW (3-3, 4.88 ERA) vs Lorenzen - DET (2-2, 3.50 ERA)
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Michael Lorenzen
- Lorenzen (2-2) gets the starting nod for the Tigers in his ninth start of the season. He has a 3.50 ERA in 46 1/3 innings pitched, with 35 strikeouts.
- His last time out came on Saturday, May 27 against the Chicago White Sox, when the righty threw 6 2/3 innings, surrendering no earned runs while giving up two hits.
- In eight games this season, the 31-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.50, with 6.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .228 against him.
- Lorenzen heads into this matchup with four quality starts under his belt this season.
- Lorenzen will try to continue an eight-game streak of pitching five or more innings (he's averaging 5.8 innings per appearance).
Michael Lorenzen vs. White Sox
- He will match up with a White Sox squad that is hitting .241 as a unit (21st in the MLB). They are also slugging a collective .390 (22nd in the league) with 60 total home runs (19th in MLB action).
- Lorenzen has pitched 6 2/3 innings without giving up an earned run on two hits, while striking out four against the White Sox this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Dylan Cease
- The White Sox will send Cease (3-3) to the mound for his 13th start this season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Sunday, when he gave up four earned runs and allowed four hits in four innings against the Detroit Tigers.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.88, a 2.34 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.404 in 12 games this season.
- In 12 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in five of them.
- Cease has nine starts of five or more innings this season in 12 chances. He averages 5.2 innings per outing.
- The 27-year-old's 4.88 ERA ranks 59th, 1.404 WHIP ranks 52nd, and 9.8 K/9 ranks 23rd among qualified pitchers in the majors this campaign.
Dylan Cease vs. Tigers
- The Tigers have scored 204 runs this season, which ranks 29th in MLB. They are batting .229 for the campaign with 46 home runs, 27th in the league.
- The right-hander has faced the Tigers one time this season, allowing them to go 4-for-16 with a double, a home run and four RBI in four innings.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.