Tigers vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - June 3
Andrew Vaughn will lead the way for the Chicago White Sox (24-35) on Saturday, June 3, when they take on Spencer Torkelson and the Detroit Tigers (26-29) at Guaranteed Rate Field at 2:10 PM ET.
The White Sox are -155 moneyline favorites in this matchup against the Tigers (+125). An 8.5-run over/under is set in this matchup.
Tigers vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, June 3, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Dylan Cease - CHW (3-3, 4.88 ERA) vs Michael Lorenzen - DET (2-2, 3.50 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at different sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-165||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+125||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-169||+140||-||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
Have the desire to bet on the Tigers' matchup against the White Sox but aren't quite sure where to begin? We're here to help. Wagering on the moneyline, run line, and total are a few of the most common ways to place bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Tigers (+125) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Tigers to defeat the White Sox with those odds, and the Tigers emerge with the victory, you'd get back $22.50.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to bet, such as player props (will Spencer Torkelson hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the White Sox have been favored 24 times and won 14, or 58.3%, of those games.
- The White Sox have won all four games they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -155 or shorter.
- The sportsbooks' moneyline implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The White Sox went 3-3 across the six games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total seven times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Tigers have been victorious in 20, or 42.6%, of the 47 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- The Tigers have a win-loss record of 12-17 when favored by +125 or worse by sportsbooks this year.
- In seven games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have a record of 3-4.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Tigers vs. White Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Zach McKinstry||0.5 (-200)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+250)|
|Jake Marisnick||0.5 (+105)||0.5 (+105)||0.5 (+750)||0.5 (+360)|
|Tyler Nevin||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (-120)||0.5 (+600)||0.5 (+260)|
|Javier Báez||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (-200)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+220)|
|Akil Baddoo||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (-182)||0.5 (+500)||0.5 (+220)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.