Pistons Odds to Win 2023 NBA Championship
Sportsbooks don't view the Detroit Pistons (16-58) as serious championship contenders, with +100000 odds to win it all in 2022-23 as they head into a matchup at home against the Milwaukee Bucks on Monday, March 27 at 7:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Pistons NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+100000||23rd||Bet $100 to win $100000|
|To Make the Finals||+50000||-||Bet $100 to win $50000|
Think the Pistons can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Pistons Standings Information
If the playoffs began today, the Pistons would not be involved after finishing as the No. 15 team in the Eastern Conference, 19.5 games behind the No. 10 Bulls.
Pistons Team Stats
- This season, the Pistons have put together a 16-58 record so far.
- This year, the Pistons have a 9-29 record at home and a 7-29 record on the road.
- The Pistons have won two games (2-2) when playing as the favorite, with 14 wins (14-56) when listed as underdogs.
- The Pistons have won only one contest when favored by three points or fewer this season (1-1) and one game when favored by more than three points (1-1).
- The Pistons have tallied three wins when playing as underdogs by three or fewer points this season (3-2), and they have sported an 11-54 record in contests when playing as underdogs by 3.5 or more points.
Watch live NBA games without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Pistons' Top Players
- Jaden Ivey leads the Pistons in scoring, tallying 15.4 points per game to go with 3.9 rebounds and 4.9 assists.
- Jalen Duren is Detroit's leading rebounder, grabbing 8.7 per game, while Killian Hayes is its best passer, averaging 6.2 assists in each contest.
- Ivey makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pistons, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.5 per contest.
- The Detroit steals leader is Hayes, who averages 1.4 takeaways per game, while its blocks leader is Duren, who compiles 0.9 rejections per contest.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.