NFL Futures: Detroit Lions 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
With an over/under of 10.5 wins, the Detroit Lions are a good bet to make it to the postseason in 2023.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Lions' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Lions: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Lions' win total with DraftKings!
Detroit Betting Insights
- Detroit put together a 12-4-1 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, 10 Lions games hit the over.
- While Detroit ranked worst in the in total defense with 392.4 yards allowed per game last season, it was a different situation offensively, as it ranked fourth-best in the (380 yards per game).
- At home last year, the Lions were 5-4. Away, they were 4-4.
- Detroit picked up three wins as the favorite (in five games) and six wins as an underdog (12 games).
- In the NFC North the Lions were 5-1, and in the conference as a whole they went 7-5.
Lions Impact Players
- Jared Goff racked up 4,438 passing yards (261.1 per game) with a 65.1% completion percentage last season, while throwing for 29 touchdowns with seven interceptions.
- David Montgomery ran for 801 yards on 201 attempts (50.1 yards per game) and scored five touchdowns a season ago. He also averaged 19.8 receiving yards per game, grabbing 34 passes for 316 yards and one touchdown.
- Last season Amon-Ra St. Brown was targeted 146 times and amassed 106 catches for 1,161 yards and six touchdowns.
- Aidan Hutchinson put together a strong body of work a year ago, registering 9.5 sacks, 9.0 TFL, 52 tackles, and three interceptions.
- Chauncey Gardner-Johnson picked off six passes and tacked on 67 tackles, 5.0 TFL, one sack, and eight passes defended last season.
Watch the Lions this season on Fubo!
Detroit 2023 Strength of Schedule
- The Lions are facing the 18th-ranked schedule this season (based on their opponents' combined win total from last year).
- In 2023, the Detroit's schedule will see seven games against teams which finished with winning records a year ago, including four games against teams that piled up 12 or more wins and three games against squads that compiled fewer than six wins in 2022.
- The Lions have eight teams that made the playoffs last year on their schedule in 2023, and will play eight games against teams favored to make the playoffs this year.
Lions Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: -350
- Odds to Win the NFC North: -130
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +1700
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.