How to Watch the Tigers vs. Rangers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 29
The Texas Rangers and Detroit Tigers will meet on Monday at Comerica Park, at 1:10 PM ET, with Marcus Semien and Zach McKinstry among those expected to deliver at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Tigers vs. Rangers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Monday, May 29, 2023
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: MLB Network
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Rangers vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Rangers vs Tigers Player Props|
|Rangers vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Rangers vs Tigers Odds|
|Rangers vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tigers rank 27th in Major League Baseball with just 44 home runs as a team.
- Detroit is 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .356 this season.
- The Tigers have a team batting average of .229 this season, which ranks 25th among MLB teams.
- Detroit has scored 195 runs (just 3.8 per game) this season, which ranks 28th in MLB.
- The Tigers are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 26th with an OBP of .306.
- The Tigers rank 11th with an average of nine strikeouts per game.
- Detroit strikes out just eight batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 26th in MLB.
- Detroit has pitched to a 4.43 ERA this season, which ranks 19th in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined WHIP of just 1.234 as a pitching staff, which is the seventh-best in baseball this season.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Tigers' Matthew Boyd (3-3) will make his 10th start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up one earned run and allowed three hits in 4 2/3 innings against the Kansas City Royals.
- He has started nine games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in one of them.
- In nine starts this season, Boyd has lasted five or more innings five times, with an average of 4.7 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Tigers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/24/2023||Royals||W 6-4||Away||Matthew Boyd||Zack Greinke|
|5/25/2023||White Sox||W 7-2||Home||Alex Faedo||Lucas Giolito|
|5/26/2023||White Sox||L 12-3||Home||Joey Wentz||Lance Lynn|
|5/27/2023||White Sox||W 7-3||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Jesse Scholtens|
|5/28/2023||White Sox||W 6-5||Home||Eduardo Rodríguez||Dylan Cease|
|5/29/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Matthew Boyd||Nathan Eovaldi|
|5/30/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Alex Faedo||Martín Pérez|
|5/31/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Joey Wentz||Jon Gray|
|6/2/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Michael Lorenzen||-|
|6/3/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Eduardo Rodríguez||Dylan Cease|
|6/4/2023||White Sox||-||Away||Matthew Boyd||Michael Kopech|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.