Tigers vs. White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers Today - May 26
The Chicago White Sox (21-31) and Detroit Tigers (23-25) meet on Friday at 6:40 PM ET.
This contest's pitching matchup is set, as the White Sox will send Lance Lynn (3-5) to the mound, while Joey Wentz (1-4) will get the nod for the Tigers.
Tigers vs. White Sox Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lynn - CHW (3-5, 6.28 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-4, 7.45 ERA)
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Joey Wentz
- Wentz gets the start for the Tigers, his 10th of the season. He is 1-4 with a 7.45 ERA and 31 strikeouts through 38 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his most recent appearance on Sunday, the lefty tossed two innings against the Washington Nationals, allowing six earned runs while surrendering 10 hits.
- The 25-year-old has a 7.45 ERA and 7.2 strikeouts per nine innings across nine games this season, while giving up a batting average of .304 to opposing hitters.
- Wentz has not registered a quality start on the season.
- Wentz enters this game with five outings of five or more innings pitched this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Lance Lynn
- The White Sox's Lynn (3-5) will make his 11th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up two earned runs and allowed four hits in six innings pitched against the Kansas City Royals on Sunday.
- The 36-year-old has pitched to a 6.28 ERA this season with 10.5 strikeouts per nine innings compared to 3 walks per nine across 10 games.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his third consecutive quality start.
- Lynn has pitched five or more innings in eight straight games and will look to extend that streak.
- Among qualified major league pitchers this season, the 36-year-old's 6.28 ERA ranks 71st, 1.465 WHIP ranks 64th, and 10.5 K/9 ranks 11th.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.