Tigers vs. White Sox: Odds, spread, over/under - May 26
On Friday, May 26 at 6:40 PM ET, the Chicago White Sox (21-31) visit the Detroit Tigers (23-25) at Comerica Park. Lance Lynn will get the call for the White Sox, while Joey Wentz will take the hill for the Tigers.
The White Sox are listed as -155 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the Tigers (+130). Chicago is the run-line favorite (-1.5). The over/under for the matchup is listed at 8.5 runs.
Tigers vs. White Sox Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, May 26, 2023
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- TV: Apple TV+
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Venue: Comerica Park
- Probable Pitchers: Lynn - CHW (3-5, 6.28 ERA) vs Wentz - DET (1-4, 7.45 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted on multiple sportsbooks.
|White Sox Moneyline||Tigers Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|DraftKings||-155||+135||White Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with DraftKings!|
|BetMGM||-155||+130||White Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM!|
|PointsBet||-159||+135||White Sox (-1.5)||8.5||Bet on this game with PointsBet!|
If you're wanting to bet on the Tigers and White Sox game but want some assistance with how to get started, here's a quick breakdown. Betting on the moneyline, run line, and total are some of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- say, the Tigers (+130) -- will win the game. Pretty simple, right? If you bet $10 with those odds, and they wind up winning, you'd get $23.00 back in your pocket.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Riley Greene hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings) and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here to sign up and claim your BetMGM Promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers vs. White Sox Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the White Sox have been favored 19 times and won 11, or 57.9%, of those games.
- The White Sox have played as moneyline favorites of -155 or shorter in just two games this season, which they won both.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 60.8% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The White Sox played as the moneyline favorite in six of their last 10 games, and finished 4-2 in those matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total two times (all 10 of the games had set totals).
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 42 games this year and have walked away with the win 19 times (45.2%) in those games.
- The Tigers have a mark of 11-13 in contests where bookmakers favor them by +130 or worse on the moneyline.
- In six games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by oddsmakers, the Tigers had a record of 4-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have failed to hit the over four times.
Tigers vs. White Sox Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Javier Báez||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+155)||0.5 (+700)||0.5 (+210)|
|Riley Greene||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+210)|
|Zach McKinstry||0.5 (-208)||1.5 (+140)||0.5 (+775)||0.5 (+270)|
|Andy Ibáñez||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+220)|
|Akil Baddoo||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+825)||0.5 (+250)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the Tigers, and place your bets.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Tigers Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+50000||25th||4th|
Think the Tigers can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Detroit and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link for a great new user offer.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.