Tigers vs. White Sox Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 12:41 PM EDT|Updated: May. 25, 2023 at 5:41 PM EDT
Thursday's game features the Detroit Tigers (22-25) and the Chicago White Sox (21-30) clashing at Comerica Park in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 7-5 victory for the Tigers according to our computer prediction. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET on May 25.
The probable pitchers are Lucas Giolito (3-3) for the White Sox and Alex Faedo (0-2) for the Tigers.
Tigers vs. White Sox Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, May 25, 2023 at 6:40 PM ET
- Where: Comerica Park in Detroit, Michigan
- How to Watch on TV: BSDET
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers vs. White Sox Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Tigers 7, White Sox 6.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. White Sox
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|White Sox vs Tigers Player Props|
|White Sox vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch White Sox vs Tigers|
|White Sox vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Performance Insights
- In six games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Tigers have a record of 3-3.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Tigers' previous 10 matchups have not had a spread posted by bookmakers.
- The Tigers have been chosen as underdogs in 41 games this year and have walked away with the win 18 times (43.9%) in those games.
- This season, Detroit has been victorious 11 times in 25 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or longer on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Tigers have a 44.4% chance of coming away with a victory in the contest.
- Detroit is the second-lowest scoring team in baseball averaging 3.7 runs per game (172 total).
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.41 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 20||@ Nationals||L 5-2||Alex Faedo vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 21||@ Nationals||L 6-4||Joey Wentz vs Josiah Gray|
|May 22||@ Royals||W 8-5||Michael Lorenzen vs Brady Singer|
|May 23||@ Royals||L 4-1||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Mike Mayers|
|May 24||@ Royals||W 6-4||Matthew Boyd vs Zack Greinke|
|May 25||White Sox||-||Alex Faedo vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 26||White Sox||-||Joey Wentz vs Lance Lynn|
|May 27||White Sox||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Jimmy Lambert|
|May 28||White Sox||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Dylan Cease|
|May 29||Rangers||-||Matthew Boyd vs Nathan Eovaldi|
|May 30||Rangers||-||Alex Faedo vs Martín Pérez|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.