Miguel Cabrera Player Prop Bets: Tigers vs. White Sox - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 4:25 PM EDT
On Thursday, Miguel Cabrera (on the back of going 1-for-4) and the Detroit Tigers face the Chicago White Sox, whose starting pitcher will be Lucas Giolito. First pitch is at 6:40 PM ET.
In his most recent game he had a one-hit showing (1-for-4) against the Royals.
Miguel Cabrera Game Info & Props vs. the White Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- White Sox Starter: Lucas Giolito
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -154)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +900)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +240)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +210)
Looking to place a prop bet on Miguel Cabrera? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs White Sox Player Props|
|Tigers vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Tigers vs White Sox|
|Tigers vs White Sox Odds|
Miguel Cabrera At The Plate
- Cabrera has three doubles and seven walks while batting .181.
- Cabrera has gotten a hit in 13 of 24 games this year (54.2%), with multiple hits twice.
- He has not hit a home run in his 24 games this season.
- Cabrera has driven in a run in four games this season (16.7%), but has had no multiple-RBI games.
- He has scored a run in two games this year, but just a single run each time.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Miguel Cabrera Home/Away Batting Splits
|6 (60.0%)||Games w/1+ Hit||7 (50.0%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/2+ Hits||2 (14.3%)|
|1 (10.0%)||Games w/1+ Run||1 (7.1%)|
|0 (0.0%)||Games w/1+ HR||0 (0.0%)|
|2 (20.0%)||Games w/1+ RBI||2 (14.3%)|
White Sox Pitching Rankings
- The 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB.
- The White Sox's 4.81 team ERA ranks 25th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- White Sox pitchers combine to surrender 71 total home runs at a clip of 1.4 per game (third-most in baseball).
- Giolito gets the start for the White Sox, his 11th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.62 ERA and 60 strikeouts through 59 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander last pitched on Saturday against the Kansas City Royals, when he threw six innings, allowing one earned run while giving up six hits.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 28-year-old ranks 33rd in ERA (3.62), 24th in WHIP (1.123), and 29th in K/9 (9.1).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.