Matt Vierling Player Prop Bets: Tigers vs. White Sox - May 25
Published: May. 25, 2023 at 6:25 AM EDT
The Detroit Tigers, including Matt Vierling and his .459 slugging percentage in past 10 games, including two extra-base hits but no homers), take on starting pitcher Lucas Giolito and the Chicago White Sox at Comerica Park, Thursday at 6:40 PM ET.
He had a one-hit performance in his last game (1-for-4) against the Royals.
Matt Vierling Game Info & Props vs. the White Sox
- Game Day: Thursday, May 25, 2023
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Stadium: Comerica Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- White Sox Starter: Lucas Giolito
- TV Channel: BSDET
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -250)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +850)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +210)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +145)
Looking to place a prop bet on Matt Vierling? Check out what's available at BetMGM and sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Matt Vierling At The Plate
- Vierling is batting .253 with six doubles, four home runs and nine walks.
- Vierling is batting .400 with one homer during his last games and is riding a seven-game hitting streak.
- Vierling has reached base via a hit in 24 games this year (of 42 played), and had multiple hits in nine of those games.
- In four games this season, he has homered (9.5%, and 2.5% of his trips to the plate).
- In 16.7% of his games this year, Vierling has driven in at least one run. In four of those games (9.5%) he recorded more than one RBI, while he was responsible for three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- In 12 games this year (28.6%), he has scored, including multiple runs twice.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Matt Vierling Home/Away Batting Splits
|9 (52.9%)||Games w/1+ Hit||15 (60.0%)|
|2 (11.8%)||Games w/2+ Hits||7 (28.0%)|
|5 (29.4%)||Games w/1+ Run||7 (28.0%)|
|1 (5.9%)||Games w/1+ HR||3 (12.0%)|
|3 (17.6%)||Games w/1+ RBI||4 (16.0%)|
White Sox Pitching Rankings
- The White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in MLB with a collective 9.4 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The White Sox's 4.81 team ERA ranks 25th across all MLB pitching staffs.
- White Sox pitchers combine to give up 71 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (third-most in the league).
- Giolito gets the start for the White Sox, his 11th of the season. He is 3-3 with a 3.62 ERA and 60 strikeouts through 59 2/3 innings pitched.
- In his last appearance on Saturday, the right-hander went six innings against the Kansas City Royals, giving up one earned run while surrendering six hits.
- The 28-year-old's 3.62 ERA ranks 33rd, 1.123 WHIP ranks 24th, and 9.1 K/9 ranks 30th among qualifying pitchers this season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.