How to Watch the Tigers vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 24
Bobby Witt Jr. and the Kansas City Royals will square off against the Detroit Tigers and Riley Greene on Wednesday at 7:40 PM ET, at Kauffman Stadium.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Tigers vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Wednesday, May 24, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Royals vs Tigers Prediction|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tigers' 38 home runs rank 26th in MLB this season.
- Detroit ranks 29th in MLB with a team slugging percentage of just .348 this season.
- The Tigers rank 24th in MLB with a .228 team batting average.
- Detroit has scored the fewest runs in baseball this season with just 166 (3.6 per game).
- The Tigers are among the worst in the league at getting on base, ranking 27th with an OBP of .298.
- The Tigers rank 14th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 9.1 whiffs per contest.
- Detroit has a 7.9 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, which ranks 25th in the majors.
- Detroit has pitched to a 4.42 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined WHIP of just 1.246 as a pitching staff, which is the ninth-best in baseball this season.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Tigers will hand the ball to Matthew Boyd (3-3) for his ninth start of the season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs and allowed four hits in 5 2/3 innings pitched against the Washington Nationals on Friday.
- In eight starts this season, he's earned one quality start.
- Boyd has five starts of five or more innings this season in eight chances. He averages 4.7 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Tigers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/19/2023||Nationals||W 8-6||Away||Matthew Boyd||Jake Irvin|
|5/20/2023||Nationals||L 5-2||Away||Alex Faedo||Patrick Corbin|
|5/21/2023||Nationals||L 6-4||Away||Joey Wentz||Josiah Gray|
|5/22/2023||Royals||W 8-5||Away||Michael Lorenzen||Brady Singer|
|5/23/2023||Royals||L 4-1||Away||Eduardo Rodríguez||Mike Mayers|
|5/24/2023||Royals||-||Away||Matthew Boyd||Zack Greinke|
|5/25/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Alex Faedo||Lucas Giolito|
|5/26/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joey Wentz||Lance Lynn|
|5/27/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Jimmy Lambert|
|5/28/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Eduardo Rodríguez||Dylan Cease|
|5/29/2023||Rangers||-||Home||Matthew Boyd||Nathan Eovaldi|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.