Tigers vs. Royals Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - May 24
Published: May. 24, 2023 at 1:41 PM EDT|Updated: May. 24, 2023 at 6:41 PM EDT
Wednesday's contest at Kauffman Stadium has the Kansas City Royals (15-35) matching up with the Detroit Tigers (21-25) at 7:40 PM ET (on May 24). Our computer prediction projects a close 5-4 win for the Royals, so it should be a competitive matchup.
The Royals will call on Zack Greinke (1-5) against the Tigers and Matthew Boyd (3-3).
Tigers vs. Royals Game Info & Odds
- When: Wednesday, May 24, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Kauffman Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- How to Watch on TV: BSKC
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Tigers vs. Royals Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Royals 5, Tigers 4.
Total Prediction for Tigers vs. Royals
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Explore More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Royals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Royals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Royals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Royals vs Tigers|
|Royals vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Performance Insights
- The Tigers have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Detroit and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on five occasions.
- The Tigers' previous 10 matchups have not had a spread set by sportsbooks.
- The Tigers have been victorious in 17, or 42.5%, of the 40 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This year, Detroit has won 17 of 40 games when listed as at least -110 or worse on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the Tigers have a 52.4% chance of walking away with the win.
- The offense for Detroit is No. 30 in baseball scoring 3.6 runs per game (166 total runs).
- The Tigers have pitched to a 4.42 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|May 19||@ Nationals||W 8-6||Matthew Boyd vs Jake Irvin|
|May 20||@ Nationals||L 5-2||Alex Faedo vs Patrick Corbin|
|May 21||@ Nationals||L 6-4||Joey Wentz vs Josiah Gray|
|May 22||@ Royals||W 8-5||Michael Lorenzen vs Brady Singer|
|May 23||@ Royals||L 4-1||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Mike Mayers|
|May 24||@ Royals||-||Matthew Boyd vs Zack Greinke|
|May 25||White Sox||-||Alex Faedo vs Lucas Giolito|
|May 26||White Sox||-||Joey Wentz vs Lance Lynn|
|May 27||White Sox||-||Michael Lorenzen vs Jimmy Lambert|
|May 28||White Sox||-||Eduardo Rodríguez vs Dylan Cease|
|May 29||Rangers||-||Matthew Boyd vs Nathan Eovaldi|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.