How to Watch the Tigers vs. Royals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 23
Published: May. 23, 2023 at 2:10 PM EDT|Updated: May. 23, 2023 at 7:16 PM EDT
Edward Olivares and the Kansas City Royals will attempt to take down Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers when the teams square off on Tuesday at 7:40 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tigers vs. Royals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, May 23, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSKC
- Location: Kansas City, Missouri
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Tigers vs Royals Player Props|
|Tigers vs Royals Pitching Matchup|
|Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends & Stats|
|Tigers vs Royals Prediction|
|Tigers vs Royals Odds|
Tigers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tigers are fifth-worst in MLB action with 38 home runs.
- Detroit is slugging .351, the second-lowest average in baseball.
- The Tigers have the fifth-worst batting average in the league (.228).
- Detroit scores the fewest runs in baseball (165 total, 3.7 per game).
- The Tigers rank 28th in MLB with an on-base percentage of .298.
- The Tigers strike out 9 times per game, the 10th-fewest average in baseball.
- Detroit's pitching staff ranks 26th in MLB with a collective 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Detroit has the 20th-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (4.46).
- The Tigers have the sixth-lowest WHIP in baseball (1.236).
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher
- Eduardo Rodriguez makes the start for the Tigers, his 10th of the season. He is 4-3 with a 2.06 ERA and 52 strikeouts in 56 2/3 innings pitched.
- The left-hander last pitched on Wednesday against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he tossed five innings, allowing four earned runs while giving up six hits.
- Rodriguez is looking to record his sixth quality start of the season.
- Rodriguez is looking for his eighth straight outing lasting five or more innings. He averages 6.2 innings per appearance on the hill.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Tigers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/17/2023||Pirates||L 8-0||Home||Eduardo Rodríguez||Rich Hill|
|5/19/2023||Nationals||W 8-6||Away||Matthew Boyd||Jake Irvin|
|5/20/2023||Nationals||L 5-2||Away||Alex Faedo||Patrick Corbin|
|5/21/2023||Nationals||L 6-4||Away||Joey Wentz||Josiah Gray|
|5/22/2023||Royals||W 8-5||Away||Michael Lorenzen||Brady Singer|
|5/23/2023||Royals||-||Away||Eduardo Rodríguez||Mike Mayers|
|5/24/2023||Royals||-||Away||Matthew Boyd||Zack Greinke|
|5/25/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Alex Faedo||Lucas Giolito|
|5/26/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joey Wentz||Lance Lynn|
|5/27/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Jimmy Lambert|
|5/28/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Eduardo Rodríguez||Dylan Cease|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.