How to Watch the Tigers vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 21
Published: May. 21, 2023 at 8:10 AM EDT|Updated: May. 21, 2023 at 1:10 PM EDT
Lane Thomas and the Washington Nationals will meet Riley Greene and the Detroit Tigers on Sunday at Nationals Park, at 1:35 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tigers vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 21, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Discover More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
Tigers Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Tigers rank 27th in Major League Baseball with just 36 home runs as a team.
- Detroit is 29th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .352 this season.
- The Tigers rank 29th in MLB with a team batting average of just .227.
- Detroit is among the lowest scoring teams in baseball, ranking last with just 153 total runs (3.6 per game) this season.
- The Tigers have an OBP of just .293 this season, which ranks 29th in MLB.
- The Tigers rank 11th in strikeouts per game (9.0) among MLB offenses.
- Detroit strikes out just 7.8 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, which ranks 27th in MLB.
- Detroit has pitched to a 4.41 ERA this season, which ranks 20th in baseball.
- The Tigers have a combined 1.221 WHIP as a pitching staff, sixth-lowest in MLB.
Tigers Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Tigers will send Joey Wentz (1-3) to the mound for his ninth start this season.
- The left-hander gave up three earned runs in 2 2/3 innings pitched on Sunday in his last outing, a matchup with the Seattle Mariners.
- In eight starts this season, Wentz has not yet earned a quality start.
- In eight starts this season, Wentz has lasted five or more innings five times, with an average of 4.5 innings per appearance.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Tigers Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/14/2023||Mariners||W 5-3||Home||Joey Wentz||Logan Gilbert|
|5/16/2023||Pirates||W 4-0||Home||Michael Lorenzen||Luis Ortiz|
|5/17/2023||Pirates||L 8-0||Home||Eduardo Rodríguez||Rich Hill|
|5/19/2023||Nationals||W 8-6||Away||Matthew Boyd||Jake Irvin|
|5/20/2023||Nationals||L 5-2||Away||Alex Faedo||Patrick Corbin|
|5/21/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Joey Wentz||Josiah Gray|
|5/22/2023||Royals||-||Away||Michael Lorenzen||Brady Singer|
|5/24/2023||Royals||-||Away||Matthew Boyd||Zack Greinke|
|5/25/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Alex Faedo||Lucas Giolito|
|5/26/2023||White Sox||-||Home||Joey Wentz||Lance Lynn|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.