Daria Kasatkina 2023 French Open Odds
A matchup in the French Open round of 32 is coming up for Daria Kasatkina, and she will be playing Peyton Stearns. Kasatkina currently is +6600 to win it all at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Kasatkina at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Round of 32
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Kasatkina's Next Match
After beating Marketa Vondrousova 6-3, 6-4 in the round of 64, Kasatkina will face Stearns in the round of 32 on Friday, June 2 at 5:00 AM ET.
Daria Kasatkina Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +3300
- French Open odds to win: +6600
Want to bet on Kasatkina? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the Round of 64 on Wednesday, Kasatkina defeated No. 60-ranked Vondrousova, 6-3, 6-4.
- Kasatkina is 33-21 over the past year, with two tournament wins.
- Kasatkina has a record of 10-6 on clay over the last 12 months.
- Through 54 matches over the past year (across all court surfaces), Kasatkina has played 20.7 games per match. She won 53.9% of them.
- On clay, Kasatkina has played 16 matches over the past year, and she has totaled 22.1 games per match while winning 53.3% of games.
- Kasatkina, over the past year, has won 59.0% of her service games and 48.9% of her return games.
- Kasatkina has claimed 59.1% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 47.5% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.