Tigers vs. Nationals: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Detroit Tigers and Riley Greene take the field in the second game of a three-game series against Luis Garcia and the Washington Nationals on Saturday at Nationals Park.
Bookmakers list the Nationals as -115 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Tigers -105 moneyline odds to win. The over/under for the contest has been set at 9.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed Tigers gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. Nationals Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023
- Time: 4:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Tigers Recent Betting Performance
- The Tigers have played as the underdog in six of their past 10 games and have gone 2-4 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, the Tigers and their opponents are 5-5-0 in their last 10 games.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Tigers' past 10 games.
Read More About This Game
|Tigers Injury Report|
|Nationals vs Tigers Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs Tigers Player Props|
|How to Watch Nationals vs Tigers|
|Nationals vs Tigers Odds|
|Nationals vs Tigers Prediction|
Tigers Betting Records & Stats
- The Tigers have been victorious in 16, or 43.2%, of the 37 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Detroit has won 16 of its 37 games, or 43.2%, when it's the underdog by at least -105 on the moneyline.
- The Tigers have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Detroit and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 21 of its 42 opportunities.
- The Tigers have played just two games with a spread this season and split those games 1-1 ATS.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook.
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.